Chesterfield CPE February UTR – Chesterfield Tennis club – February 24/25, 2018
Claudio Pistolesi Enterprise in association with Matchpoint Management are proud to bring UTR Tournaments to the Midlands from February 24th/25th.
- Play starting at 9am on Saturday 18th , Practice courts available at 8am First come first served basis.
- Players will receive a Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) credit for all matches played.
- Player UTRs will be used when selecting players for the Tournament and/or Division/Draw.
- Seeding is based on player UTRs.
- Player UTRs are available at universaltennis.com.
- A UTR subscription is required to search and view player ratings on the UTR system, with pricing starting at forever free for UTR Basic. The UTR Premium Plus allows subscribers access to search and view college team profiles.
- Minimum number of matches for each player in this tournament: 3
- Maximum number of players for this Tournament: 12 per division.
- Match, set and game scoring format: Best of two sets two 4 games with a Super Tiebreak if the match is at 1 set all.
Coaching allowed by a professional coach who has checked in as a player’s coach at checkin. Coaching can happen at changeover, within the regular pace of play and without verbal interruption. Parents who are not professional coaches should take into consideration that it could be better to just watch and cheer rather than get involved in a coaching capacity.
College Rules applied with no ad’s and lets played for Mens draw. The Tournament will be held on three Indoor courts.
Flight Information: Birmingham or East Midlands with Ryanair or Easyjet airlines recommended.
Tournament Director: Mike James – 777-500-1274